Anytime! Rockoly will work around your schedule.
Having hosted over 1,000 events, we’ve found that equal amounts of fun and bonding are found at every group size — whether that’s 3 or 300!
We can host up to 300 people per workshop! If you have a team with more than that, we like to recommend splitting events up by department and having them span two or three days.
- Download the Zoom-App to your mobile or tablet here.
- To achieve good video quality, please make sure your internet connection is stable and you have adequate lighting in your kitchen.
- We find that using wireless headphones is helpful as kitchens tend to be loud places.
- A laptop in front of your cutting board works well as it allows you to adjust the angle from showing your face to the action. You can also log in another device such as your phone to be able to take your chef with you into pots, skillets and the oven.
- Have the recipe we sent to your team up on your laptop during the workshop. This makes sure you are able to follow along in case you miss an instruction!
- Make sure you have certain staples on hand (ie salt, pepper, lemon, butter, oil, pots, pans, skillets) and check the ingredients and equipment list provided by your chef.
- Get ready to have fun and learn something new. Bon Appetit!
Rockoly kindly requests a three-week lead time for cooking classes and a four-week lead time for happy hours. In some circumstances, however, we may be able to rush an event depending on chef availability.
A Rockoly team member will start the Zoom call, welcome the guests, and hand it over to the Rockoly Chef hosting your event.
Rockoly Chefs are professional, fun, and engaging with different backgrounds in the culinary industry and extensive teaching experience. We will match you to a perfect chef based on your selected menu, your team’s personality and cooking skills.
Yes. Our chefs have used Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, WebEx and other conference technologies before.
Our chefs are not just masters of cuisine, but they are also wonderful instructors! They know exactly how to bring out the best in everyone in the class — getting attendees chatting, laughing, and engaging.
There are plenty of times during the meal curation for interaction and questions. Our chefs ultimately prime the team to bond among themselves when they’ve completed their dish or concocted their drinks.